mailed letters May

  • 02.05: Bente, Tamera
  • 04.05: Veronique, Valerie, Monique, Ramona
  • 09.05: Eirin, Sarah W, Monica, Sonja, Emmi
  • 11.05: Kelly
  • 12.05: Lene
  • 16.05: Sabine, Tamera
  • 18.05: Tazzy, Kine
  • 19.05: Rebecca
  • 20.05: Victoria

Apr 19, 2011

Why write letters the old fashioned way



I often get asked why I still write  letters, with pen and paper that I put in an envelope with a stamp on. Why can I not just send an e-mail because it is cheaper and quicker?
Some do not realize that it is more personal to send a letter instead of those boring e-mails that thousands are using these days. 
For my part, I think it's important to take care of some old fashioned things as well. Then they can just as well ask why I do not read books online? Yes because it is not the same as holding the book in front of him. Some things are simply better in the old way.


Would you like to have something other than advertising and bills in your mailbox? For me it's always exciting to open the mailbox, usually it's an interesting envelope for me and that makes me happy as a little kid. * Hehe * 


What do you think about to write letters the old fashion way?
You like it or do you think thats not an good idea?



1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, both writing letters and not reading books online.
    Unfortunately I have to read magazines on my computer (through scans) because those magazines are really expensive when imported from Japan !

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I wish you the best luck with yours : )

    ReplyDelete